Consent to the processing of personal data
Tai-Meco Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is the official owner of the CRUSET brand in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus, which sells non-food products under the CRUSET trademark. Taking into account the fact that activities for the sale of goods are carried out, including through the site, Tai-Meco LLC approves and publishes these rules in order to inform an indefinite circle of persons that are members of the site about the types, procedure for using and protection of information received by the Company when using the site. Personal data of users The processing and storage of personal data of users received by Tai-Meco LLC through the website is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ. When placing an order on the website www.cruset.ru, the buyer provides the following information about himself:
• Full Name
• Date of Birth
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Delivery address
Tai-Meco LLC uses the data received from the buyer for the following purposes:
• Conclusion and execution of a contract for the retail purchase and sale of products remotely
• Analysis of consumer preferences through the collection of statistical information about purchases made
• Promotion of products on the market through direct contact with consumers
• Sending information and advertising mailings via electronic or sms messages
• Informing customers about new services and additional information resources of the company (such as groups in social networks), as well as special promotions and offers from authorized partners (beauty salons). Tai-Meco has the right to process the personal data received. The processing of personal data is understood as any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools, as well as without the use of automation tools, with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing ), extraction, use, transfer to third parties (distribution, provision, access), including cross-border data transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data. The Company has the right to transfer personal data, including to third parties who deliver products in accordance with the order placed. Tai-Meco undertakes not to disclose information received from the buyer. It is not considered a violation of the provision of information by the company to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the company in order to fulfill obligations to the buyer. It is not considered a breach of obligations to disclose information in accordance with reasonable and applicable legal requirements. Tai-Meco has the right to use cookie technology. (cookies are service information sent by the web server to the user's computer to be stored in the browser. It is used to save data specific to this user and used by the web server for various purposes). Cookies do not contain confidential information and are not shared with third parties. The Company receives information about the IP address (unique identifier of the device connected to the local network and / or the Internet) of the site visitor. This information is not used to identify the visitor. The company is not responsible for the information provided by the buyer on the site in a public form. The Buyer has the right at any time to request from the Company comprehensive information about his personal data or to demand their removal from the Company's database and all resources related to it. To do this, the buyer must send an email to email@example.com By registering on the site, the buyer gives the Company his consent to the processing of personal data in the manner and on the conditions specified above.
• the company guarantees the confidentiality of the received personal data.
• the buyer confirms that he has read, understood and fully agrees to comply with this Public Offer. The administration of the site www.cruset.ru reserves the right to change and supplement this agreement without prior or subsequent notice. All possible changes will be reflected in the agreement on this page.
By providing his personal data when registering on the site, the Buyer gives the Seller his consent to the processing and use of his personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 in various ways for the purposes specified in these Rules.